Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"

От Evan Martin
Тема Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
The Apply button is disabled when I open function properties. It only
becomes enabled when I make a change. You're right, this is not
exclusive to "Security of definer" - any change will do. For example, I
can change the function cost, click Apply (the button becomes disabled
again), then as soon as I press a digit key with the cursor in the
function cost textbox pgAdmin crashes.

For me this is reproducible every time.

От: Michal Kozusznik
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"
От: Rade Martinović
Сообщение: Fw: JIRA SQL file upload fails due to pgAdmin