Fw: JIRA SQL file upload fails due to pgAdmin

От Rade Martinović
Тема Fw: JIRA SQL file upload fails due to pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello pgAdmin team!

Apparently, this is a known issue in JIRA knowledgebase:

Upload of SQL files to JIRA (probably other Java-based web applications) fails due to pgAdmin associating the .SQL file extension with 'text\plain' instead of the traditional 'text/plain'.

I am using pgAdmin version 1.16.0 (Sep 7 2012; rev: REL-1_16_0).

I have already reported this to JIRA team, but I concluded that the error is due to pgAdmin's Windows installation.

I trust that this is an easy fix in installer.

Regards,
--
Rade Martinović, M.Sc.E.E
Software architect

Belgrade University Computer Center
Kumanovska 7, 126119 Beograd
Serbia

Tel:            +381-11-3031258
Fax:            +381-11-3031259
Email:          rade@rcub.bg.ac.rs
Internet:       http://www.rcub.bg.ac.rs

От: Evan Martin
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Fw: JIRA SQL file upload fails due to pgAdmin