Re: Fw: JIRA SQL file upload fails due to pgAdmin

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Fw: JIRA SQL file upload fails due to pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Cannot+upload+SQL+files+to+JIRA+on+Windows?utm_source=SAC&utm_medium=hercules-issue-view&utm_content=391448

> I am using pgAdmin version 1.16.0 (Sep 7 2012; rev: REL-1_16_0).
>
> I have already reported this to JIRA team, but I concluded that the error is
> due to pgAdmin's Windows installation.
>
> I trust that this is an easy fix in installer.

Yes, and I've pushed a fix.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Rade Martinović
Сообщение: Fw: JIRA SQL file upload fails due to pgAdmin
От: Evan Martin
Сообщение: Crash on selecting schema with domain