Re: How can I insert NULL into column with the type of timestamp?

От Obe, Regina
Тема Re: How can I insert NULL into column with the type of timestamp?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Actually what you are doing below is trying to stuff '' in a timestamp
field.

Keep in mind '' and NULL are not the same.  ''  is invalid for timestamp
where as NULL is fine.  Your example should be
 insert into T_Admin(name,key,regDate,isLock,realName)
   values('aaa','aaa',NULL,'1','aaa');

I think the bcp is trying to insert 'NULL' instead of NULL.

According to the docs - looks like you can tell copy that
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.15

So my guess is you should do
copy t_admin from "/home/postgres/data/admin.txt" USING DELIMITERS '\t'
WITH NULL As 'NULL'

Hope that helps,
Regina

От: "Pavel Stehule"
Сообщение: Re: How can I insert NULL into column with the type of timestamp?
От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: index organized tables use case