Re: Ubuntu 18 + PHP 8.2 + PDO: can't find drivers

От Ray O'Donnell
Тема Re: Ubuntu 18 + PHP 8.2 + PDO: can't find drivers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 23/09/2023 19:56, Chris Kelly wrote:
> On Ubuntu "18.04.6 LTS (Bionic Beaver)":
>
> # apt-cache search pgsql | grep 8
> pike7.8-pg - PostgreSQL modules for Pike
> pike8.0-pg - PostgreSQL modules for Pike
>

> # apt-cache search pgsql | grep php
> php-pgsql - PostgreSQL module for PHP [default]
> php7.2-pgsql - PostgreSQL module for PHP
> php-db - Database Abstraction Layer
> php-mdb2-driver-pgsql - pgsql MDB2 driver
>

> This is for an existing site with an existing db dump and an existing
> codebase. I can't use PHP7 due to composer requirements.
>
> I tried to add the ondrej repo but got "The following signatures
> couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
> 467B942D3A79BD29".

Yes, you need to add the key first - I think the instructions are on the
website - not in a position to check just now.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
ray@rodonnell.ie

От: postmaster@heinz-it.de
Сообщение: Re: Ubuntu 18 + PHP 8.2 + PDO: can't find drivers
От: Chris Kelly
Сообщение: Re: Ubuntu 18 + PHP 8.2 + PDO: can't find drivers