Re: Problem pg_upgradecluster from 9.1 to 9.3

От Matthieu Lejeune
Тема Re: Problem pg_upgradecluster from 9.1 to 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I have upgraded the postgresql-common and postgresql-client-common :

ii  postgresql-9.1 9.1.14-1.pgdg70+1         amd64 object-relational SQL
database, version 9.1 server
ii  postgresql-9.3 9.3.5-1.pgdg70+1          amd64 object-relational SQL
database, version 9.3 server
ii  postgresql-client-9.1 9.1.14-1.pgdg70+1
amd64                     front-end programs for PostgreSQL 9.1
ii  postgresql-client-9.3 9.3.5-1.pgdg70+1
amd64                     front-end programs for PostgreSQL 9.3
ii  postgresql-client-common 163
all                       manager for multiple PostgreSQL client versions
iF  postgresql-common 163
all                       PostgreSQL database-cluster manager

But I got the same error :

root@p2tstl2mondbm:/var/lib# pg_upgradecluster 9.1 main --method=upgrade
Disabling connections to the old cluster during upgrade...
Restarting old cluster with restricted connections...
Stopping old cluster...
Creating new cluster 9.3/main ...
   config /etc/postgresql/9.3/main
   data   /var/lib/postgresql/9.3/main
   locale C
Flags of /var/lib/postgresql/9.3/main set as ---------------C
   port   5433
Error: could not create symlink /var/lib/postgresql/9.1/main/pg_ident.conf
Re-enabling connections to the old cluster...
Error during cluster dumping, removing new cluster
pg_ctl: PID file "/var/lib/postgresql/9.1/main/postmaster.pid" does not
exist
Is server running?
Error: could not reload old cluster, please do that manually
root@p2tstl2mondbm:/var/lib#

Thanks a lot for your help

Matthieu

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Missing timeline history file after execution of pg_upgrade
От: Khangelani Gama
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.2.4 : psql: symbol lookup error: psql: undefined symbol: PQconnectdbParams