Re: Problem pg_upgradecluster from 9.1 to 9.3

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Problem pg_upgradecluster from 9.1 to 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 12/8/14 2:37 AM, Matthieu Lejeune wrote:
> I have upgraded the postgresql-common and postgresql-client-common :

> But I got the same error :
>
> root@p2tstl2mondbm:/var/lib# pg_upgradecluster 9.1 main --method=upgrade
> Disabling connections to the old cluster during upgrade...
> Restarting old cluster with restricted connections...
> Stopping old cluster...
> Creating new cluster 9.3/main ...
>   config /etc/postgresql/9.3/main
>   data   /var/lib/postgresql/9.3/main
>   locale C
> Flags of /var/lib/postgresql/9.3/main set as ---------------C
>   port   5433
> Error: could not create symlink /var/lib/postgresql/9.1/main/pg_ident.conf
> Re-enabling connections to the old cluster...
> Error during cluster dumping, removing new cluster
> pg_ctl: PID file "/var/lib/postgresql/9.1/main/postmaster.pid" does not
> exist
> Is server running?
> Error: could not reload old cluster, please do that manually

At this point, I think you should add some manual debug statements into
the script and see what's going on.  The script itself is not very
complicated, so you can tweak to make it work for you.

От: David G Johnston
Сообщение: Re: Group by clause - Postgres 9.2.4
От: "Ferrell, Denise CTR NSWCDD, Z11"
Сообщение: Comparing two databases for differences