Re: Precedence of standard comparison operators

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Precedence of standard comparison operators
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/25/15 5:15 PM, Simon Riggs wrote:
> Having a warn_if_screwed parameter that we disable by default won't
> help much because if you are affected you can't change that situation.
> There are too many applications to test all of them and not all
> applications can be edited, even if they were tested.

My suggestion was to treat this like the standard_conforming_string
change.  That is, warn for many years before changing.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: json_populate_record issue - TupleDesc reference leak
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Precedence of standard comparison operators