Re: controlling psql's use of the pager a bit more

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: controlling psql's use of the pager a bit more
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/26/2015 11:10 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Without having actually tried it, it looks clean enough to me. If
>> there's more pager options we might at some point introduce a pager
>> options struct instead adding more options to PageOutput. But for now it
>> seems ok enough.
> My reaction is that now would be the time to do that, really.  This is
> messing up the argument lists of what seems like a whole lot of functions,
> and I have little faith that this is the last argument we'll need to add.

OK, this version only changes the signature of one function:
PageOutput(), which instead of taking just the pager flag takes a
pointer to the whole printTableOpt structure that contains both the
pager and pager_min_lines settings (NULL means don't use the pager).
That makes the patch smaller and less invasive, and a bit more future-proof.

cheers

andrew

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Bug fix for missing years in make_date()
От: Antonin Houska
Сообщение: WIP: Split of hash index bucket