Re: controlling psql's use of the pager a bit more

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: controlling psql's use of the pager a bit more
Дата
Re: controlling psql's use of the pager a bit more  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Without having actually tried it, it looks clean enough to me. If
> there's more pager options we might at some point introduce a pager
> options struct instead adding more options to PageOutput. But for now it
> seems ok enough.

My reaction is that now would be the time to do that, really.  This is
messing up the argument lists of what seems like a whole lot of functions,
and I have little faith that this is the last argument we'll need to add.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Error with index on unlogged table
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add macros wrapping all usage of gcc's __attribute__.