How to revoke access and list schema objects

От intmail01@gmail.com
Тема How to revoke access and list schema objects
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

There are are some people who use my database and I want to prevent them
to read code of tables and funtions. I have created a schema in which
only postgres user can have access. Other users can not use objects in
this but they can list all sql code for each object if they use pgadmin.
What is the command to prevent users to list objects and prevent them to
read the sql code.

Thanks

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Erik Brandsberg
Сообщение: Re: Is there any way to invoke Java API from PostgreSQL
От: Steve Midgley
Сообщение: Re: Is there any way to invoke Java API from PostgreSQL