Re: CoC [Final v2]

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: CoC [Final v2]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/24/2016 02:51 PM, Christophe Pettus wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2016, at 2:48 PM, "David E. Wheeler" <david@justatheory.com> wrote:
>
>> I think that’s planned for a separate document, to be linked.
>
> I think those need to put in place at the same time.  It's very hard to judge how good or bad a CoC is absent a
reportingmechanism.

> I'd respectfully suggest that we table the discussion of the CoC text at this point, let the high passions moderate a
bit,and talk about the process.  That is the detail in which the devils will live.

Based on our structure it doesn't work that way. At a minimum we will
come up with a CoC and it will be passed to -core for final approval.
-core will then also define how they want implement it (or even turn us
down). We are just doing some of the hard work for them so that they see
what the community and majority of contributors come up with.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

                      +1-503-667-4564