Re: Confusing with commit time usage in logical decoding

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: Confusing with commit time usage in logical decoding
Дата
Re: Confusing with commit time usage in logical decoding  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/03/16 17:57, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Artur Zakirov wrote:
>> Hello, Andres
>>
>> You have introduced a large replication progress tracking infrastructure
>> last year. And there is a problem described at the link in the quote below.
>>
>> Attached patch fix this issue. Is this patch correct? I will be grateful if
>> it is and if it will be committed.
>
> AFAICS this is clearly a bug introduced in 5aa235042:
>
>      /* replay actions of all transaction + subtransactions in order */
>      ReorderBufferCommit(ctx->reorder, xid, buf->origptr, buf->endptr,
> -                       parsed->xact_time);
> +                       commit_time, origin_id, origin_lsn);
>   }

Well yeah but the commit_time is set few lines above as Artur pointed
out, I think the proposed fix is correct one.

--   Petr Jelinek                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/  PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services

От: Konstantin Knizhnik
Сообщение: Re: The plan for FDW-based sharding
От: Anastasia Lubennikova
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.