Re: pgadmin4

От Dean
Тема Re: pgadmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hope this helps,

Inline image

Dean Tiernan

On Friday, 12 October 2018, 12:09:29 BST, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Hi Dean

SQL3 image is of StackBuilder, you can cancel that. pgAdmin4 comes with PostgreSQL Database. Can you please provide below information:
  • pgAdmin4 logs which is available in <users>/.pgadmin/pgadmin4.log

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 4:30 PM Dean <dean_tiernan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Akshay,

I have attached some photographs hopefully with the required information. I have tried and tried but cannot get past picture SQL3.

Really hope you can help.

Dean Tiernan

On Friday, 12 October 2018, 05:55:01 BST, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Hi Dean

Can you please provide following information:
  • Operating System and Version?
  • pgAdmin4 Version?
  • pgAdmin4 logs which is available in <users>/.pgadmin/pgadmin4.log

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:12 PM Dean <dean_tiernan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Hi,

Hope you can help with below:

Trying to install pgadmin4 and when trying to complete it comes up 'Fatal Error'. The application server could not be contacted.

I have tried several times now to completeThanks,

Dean Tiernan

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect