Re: Adding terminal title support for psqlrc

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Adding terminal title support for psqlrc
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/01/2018 10:55 AM, ik wrote:
> hi,
>
> Thank you, it does not effect the terminal title.
>
> As Adrian answered me, it is not supported :/

I was wrong:

https://petereisentraut.blogspot.com/2009/09/how-to-set-xterm-titles-in-psql.html

To get this to work in Konsole I had to edit the profile to have Tab
title format use %w (Window title set by shell).

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: ik
Сообщение: Re: Adding terminal title support for psqlrc
От: Stephen Eilert
Сообщение: Re: Template0 datfrozenxid age is 160million and progressing