Re: Need help with moving test cases in extension folder

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Need help with moving test cases in extension folder
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Thu, 2022-06-09 at 22:09 +0530, mahendrakar s wrote:
> When we run `make check` inside the contrib/<extension> folder, it ALWAYS looks for folder `sql` for testscripts.
> i.e: contrib/<extension>/sql -->[1].
>
> I have a requirement to move test related folders to a different folder(sub directory of extension),
> i.e contrib/<extension>/<testsubdir>/sql -->[2].
>
> Is there a way to tell `make check` to look at [2] instead of [1]? Are there any flags to configure Makefile? Can you
pleaselet me know.

> Appreciate your help.

No, the location of the regression tests is hard-coded.

You can add NO_INSTALLCHECK to the Makefile to skip the automatic execution
of the regression tests and run your own later in a different way.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

PS: I have the feeling that surprisingly, the questions on the -novice list are
almost never novice questions.  I wonder why.

От: mahendrakar s
Сообщение: Need help with moving test cases in extension folder
От: mahendrakar s
Сообщение: Info on error `Connection to client lost`