Need help with moving test cases in extension folder

От mahendrakar s
Тема Need help with moving test cases in extension folder
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Team,

When we run `make check` inside the contrib/<extension> folder, it ALWAYS looks for folder `sql` for testscripts.
i.e: contrib/<extension>/sql -->[1].

I have a requirement to move test related folders to a different folder(sub directory of extension),
i.e contrib/<extension>/<testsubdir>/sql -->[2].

Is there a way to tell `make check` to look at [2] instead of [1]? Are there any flags to configure Makefile? Can you please let me know.
Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Mahendrakar.

От: Skylar Thompson
Сообщение: Re: SQL question, TOP 5 and all OTHERS
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Need help with moving test cases in extension folder