Re: Regarding the details of postgresql10 download

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Regarding the details of postgresql10 download
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Ramesh Penuballi schrieb am 14.11.2023 um 16:39:
> We are using postgresql9.6 on our Atlassian Servers and planning to
> perform the upgrades of our applications.
>
> To migrate the applications to latest versions of our applications,as
> per Atlassian applications supported versions,we have planned several
> levels of our postgresql upgrades to support the different versions
> of our Atlassian applications.
>
> We are planning to upgrade postgres versions  from 9.6 to 10 in the
> 1st level, then from 10 to 12 in the 2nd level and then to 14.

Why upgrade in steps?

You can go directly from 9.6 to 14 (or 15 or 16) either using pg_upgrade
or through dump/restore

I don't see a need to install Postgres 10 (or 12) if you want to go to 14

От: Loles
Сообщение: Re: How to configure Repmgr
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Regarding the details of postgresql10 download