Regarding the details of postgresql10 download

От Ramesh Penuballi
Тема Regarding the details of postgresql10 download
Дата
Re: Regarding the details of postgresql10 download  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Re: Regarding the details of postgresql10 download  (Thomas Kellerer <shammat@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-admin
Dear All,

We are using postgresql9.6 on our Atlassian Servers and planning to perform the upgrades of our applications.

To migrate the applications to latest versions of our applications,as per Atlassian applications supported versions,we have planned several levels of our postgresql upgrades to support the different versions of our Atlassian applications.

We are planning to upgrade postgres versions  from 9.6 to 10 in the 1st level, then from 10 to 12 in the 2nd level and then to 14.

But we are not getting the 10 version of postgresql10 in the download locations of postgres web portal of red hat Linux versions.

It would be great help if we can get the locations where we can download the 10th versions to proceed further as per our plan.

Thanks and regards,
Ramesh Penuballi

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Update "usename" in pg_user
От: Don Seiler
Сообщение: Dupe Key Violations in Logical Replication with PKs in Place