Re: Regarding the details of postgresql10 download

От Ron
Тема Re: Regarding the details of postgresql10 download
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 11/14/23 09:39, Ramesh Penuballi wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> We are using postgresql9.6 on our Atlassian Servers and planning to
> perform the upgrades of our applications.
>
> To migrate the applications to latest versions of our applications,as per
> Atlassian applications supported versions,we have planned several levels
> of our postgresql upgrades to support the different versions of our
> Atlassian applications.
>
> We are planning to upgrade postgres versions from 9.6 to 10 in the 1st
> level, then from 10 to 12 in the 2nd level and then to 14.
>

> But we are not getting the 10 version of postgresql10 in the download
> locations of postgres web portal of red hat Linux versions.
>
> It would be great help if we can get the locations where we can download
> the 10th versions to proceed further as per our plan.

Pg 10 has been EOL for a year.  You'll have to find the yum-archive
repository to download 10.  (I don't remember where it is.)

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

От: Don Seiler
Сообщение: Dupe Key Violations in Logical Replication with PKs in Place
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Dupe Key Violations in Logical Replication with PKs in Place