Re: Regarding the details of postgresql10 download

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Regarding the details of postgresql10 download
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Tue, 2023-11-14 at 21:09 +0530, Ramesh Penuballi wrote:
> We are using postgresql9.6 on our Atlassian Servers and planning to
> perform the upgrades of our applications.
>
> To migrate the applications to latest versions of our applications,as
> per Atlassian applications supported versions,we have planned several
> levels of our postgresql upgrades to support the different versions of
> our Atlassian applications.
>
> We are planning to upgrade postgres versions  from 9.6 to 10 in the
> 1st level, then from 10 to 12 in the 2nd level and then to 14.
>

> But we are not getting the 10 version of postgresql10 in the download
> locations of postgres web portal of red hat Linux versions.
>
> It would be great help if we can get the locations where we can
> download the 10th versions to proceed further as per our plan.

See the instructions at the bottom of this page:

https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages/#pgredhatoldrepos

(You may need to change distro version)

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

От: Edwin UY
Сообщение: Upgrading/Updating Extensions
От: Zhaoxun Yan
Сообщение: Re: How to configure Repmgr