Re: Question about openSSL

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Question about openSSL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Well, then what do I need to get NpGSQL connecting to my
> server with SSL?
>
> Do I just turn SSL on in the database and in my connection
> string set SSL to true?

Yes. You need to have the Mono.Security.DLL (or similar named - and this
is needed on MS .Net as well!), btu that's it. It's included in the
npgsql binary distributions.

> The other provider is CoreLab .NET for PostGreSQL. It seems
> pretty good, but don't see the point in paying for a provider
> when I can get one for free.

IIRC there is another free one around soemwhere, but it's nowhere near
as full-featured as npgsql - at least it wasn't when I looked at it.

//Magnus