Re: confusing positioning of notes in connection settings

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: confusing positioning of notes in connection settings
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 5 Jun 2023, at 19:10, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> "It is only supported on systems where TCP_USER_TIMEOUT is available; on other systems, it has no effect."
>
> If this is really only unsupported / has different settings on Windows, I think it's OK to call that out. The
originalgripe was about readability, but if we think the description in the other settings is no clear enough, we can
editit.

TCP_USER_TIMEOUT is not widely available, AFAIK FreeBSD, OpenBSD and macOS do
not support it yet.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: pg_class.relpages documentation does not mention relpages corner case
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: clarifying trigger/rule behavior on logical replication subscribers