Re: postgres hot-standby questions.

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: postgres hot-standby questions.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mar 26, 2015, at 10:16 AM, Graeme B. Bell <grb@skogoglandskap.no> wrote:

>> But try comparing pg_current_xlog_location on the master to pg_last_xlog_receive_location on the replica. You could
alsolook into using the pg_stat_replication view.

> This becomes challenging after the master is shutdown...

Right. Thus the need for the sequence I mentioned: shut down all services accessing the database, check the status,
shutdown the master...

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: postgres hot-standby questions.
От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: postgres hot-standby questions.