Re: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?

От Erik Wienhold
Тема Re: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On 26/04/2023 19:53 CEST richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Erik,
>
> Thanks for that. I'll have to look into the aclexplode() function some more.
>
> When I try running your SQL on a pg11 database I get:
>
> ERROR: role "role" does not exist
> LINE 3: WHERE grantee = 'role'::regrole AND privilege_type I...
>  ^
> SQL state: 42704
> Character: 151

I used 'role'::regrole as example because your has_table_privilege sample uses
that role name.  Weird name for a role but I went along with it ;)

--
Erik

От: Holger Jakobs
Сообщение: Re: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?
От: Holger Jakobs
Сообщение: Re: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?