pgAdmin4 showing my previous OS after upgrade

От Patrick
Тема pgAdmin4 showing my previous OS after upgrade
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello team.

Really, really hate to bug you all but I need someone to provide me an answer.
    I've reached out to others but....

I had pgAdmin4 v8.1 on my windows laptop (HP zBook G6) when it 'was' Windows 10.
  Then I saw the stupid statement from Microsoft on getting people to pay for maintaining Windows 10 down the road.

So, against my desire, I upgraded to Win 11 Pro – then saw the countervailing version numbers in pgAdmin.
   Unfortunately, my pgAdmin4 is not reflecting my upgraded Win 11 OS, see image.

How do I correct that? My steps were as follows:
I uninstalled:
  a) PostgreSQL v16 &
  b) pgAdmin v8.1
 - then installed:
  a) PostgreSQL v16.1 &
  b) pgAdmin v8.2

The pgAdmin version # now shows correctly – but only after I first deleted the C: drive pgAdmin folder
      and then re-installed pgAdmin v8.2 - OS is still showing Win 10

This is what's showing in pgadmin4 Help / About screen... after the laptop re-install and restart...

Inline image    What can I do to correct this or is supposed to still show OS Win 10...?

Thanks,
   Patrick

Patrick W. Allen   MBA MSc Cyber Security CISSP-ISSEP
GCP Data Engineer, AWS Data Analytics Engineer, AWS Cloud Architect Pro
Cybercommand plank owner #41 - former Fed Intelligence Analyst / Officer & Cyber Security SME

От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 v8.2 Released
От: "Cho, Yeunbin"
Сообщение: Assistance Needed with pgAdmin Error "pgAdmin Quit Unexpectedly"