Assistance Needed with pgAdmin Error "pgAdmin Quit Unexpectedly"

От Cho, Yeunbin
Тема Assistance Needed with pgAdmin Error "pgAdmin Quit Unexpectedly"
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello, pgAdmin support

My name is Yeunbin, and I am a data analytics major student at University of Southern California.
I'm reaching out to seek your guidance regarding an issue I've been facing with my PostgreSQL program.
Whenever I try to open it, an error keeps popping up, "pgAdmin quit unexpectedly." (My computer is Mac M2 Pro)

I have removed and reinstalled the program several times. But it still does not work and I was not able to find a permanent solution. (Temporarily, I was recommended from the professor to use free online SQL link but it has its own kinks the interface is not the same with PostgreSQL version)

I would greatly appreciate it if you could spare any time to help me with this matter!
Please feel free to reach out to me in any ways with below contact information.

Thank you for your time in advance!

Best regards,
Yeunbin Cho

Yeunbin Cho

MS Business Analytics Candidate | Class of 2024
USC Marshall School of Business

213.660.5938
yeunbinc@usc.edu

От: Patrick
Сообщение: pgAdmin4 showing my previous OS after upgrade
От: Harsh Khandelwal
Сообщение: Pg admin Crashes on starting mac os