Re: Cirrus-ci is lowering free CI cycles - what to do with cfbot, etc?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Cirrus-ci is lowering free CI cycles - what to do with cfbot, etc?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> I went ahead and applied this on master, thanks for review!  Now to see if
> there will be any noticeable difference in resource usage.

I think that tools like Coverity are likely to whine about your
use of sprintf instead of snprintf.  Sure, it's perfectly safe,
but that won't stop the no-sprintf-ever crowd from complaining.

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Cirrus-ci is lowering free CI cycles - what to do with cfbot, etc?
От: Nikita Malakhov
Сообщение: RFC: Pluggable TOAST