Re: Cirrus-ci is lowering free CI cycles - what to do with cfbot, etc?

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Cirrus-ci is lowering free CI cycles - what to do with cfbot, etc?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 13 Sep 2023, at 01:49, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> My patch increased user/sys time a bit (likely due to a higher number of
> futile psql forks), but Daniel's doesn't. And it does show a nice overall wall
> clock time saving.

I went ahead and applied this on master, thanks for review!  Now to see if
there will be any noticeable difference in resource usage.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Replace references to malloc() in libpq documentation with generic language
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Cirrus-ci is lowering free CI cycles - what to do with cfbot, etc?