Re: [sqlsmith] Crash on GUC serialization

От Andreas Seltenreich
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Crash on GUC serialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Paquier writes:

> [2. text/plain; fix-guc-string-eval.patch]

I'm afraid taking care of the length computation is not sufficient.
ISTM like it'll still try to serialize the NULL pointer later on in
serialize_variable:

,----[ guc.c:9108 ]
`----

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [sqlsmith] Crash on GUC serialization
От: Gilles Darold
Сообщение: Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function