Re: Add TypeScript driver

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Add TypeScript driver
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 1/4/22 2:40 AM, PG Doc comments form wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/external-interfaces.html
>
> Hi. I am Eray Hanoglu, author of postgresql-client javascript driver written
> in TypeScript (https://www.npmjs.com/package/postgresql-client). It is an
> open-sourced project under MIT license.

I think it's worth adding it here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/List_of_drivers

which I can go ahead and do so.

I think we've discussed this in the past, but we should probably
reference that wiki page from the docs, with some verbiage around it
being a community-maintained list and not official recommendations.

Jonathan

От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Add TypeScript driver
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: role_table_grants only shows grantees that are "groups"?