Обсуждение: Add TypeScript driver

Add TypeScript driver

От
PG Doc comments form
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/external-interfaces.html

Hi. I am Eray Hanoglu, author of postgresql-client javascript driver written
in TypeScript (https://www.npmjs.com/package/postgresql-client). It is an
open-sourced project under MIT license.
We have developed it to use in our enterprise grade projects. There is
node-postgres driver also but it is slow because it uses text wire protocol.
postgresql-client uses binary wire protocol for all PostgreSQL data types.
So it is faster and more efficient. We love PostgreSQL and we want it be
used in enterprise grade projects more efficient. You may add this driver to
your list.

Re: Add TypeScript driver

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 1/4/22 2:40 AM, PG Doc comments form wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/external-interfaces.html
>
> Hi. I am Eray Hanoglu, author of postgresql-client javascript driver written
> in TypeScript (https://www.npmjs.com/package/postgresql-client). It is an
> open-sourced project under MIT license.

I think it's worth adding it here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/List_of_drivers

which I can go ahead and do so.

I think we've discussed this in the past, but we should probably
reference that wiki page from the docs, with some verbiage around it
being a community-maintained list and not official recommendations.

Jonathan

Вложения