pgAdmin, what version of Python required

От jh276
Тема pgAdmin, what version of Python required
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

some days ago I posted a question because pgadmin is not running anymore
under Kubuntu 23.04.

After some research I want to ask, what python version pgadmin 7.2 is
working with. On March 13 python was upgraded on my machine to version
3.11.2 and in several older posts you can find some hints about a
mismatch between current python version and what pgadmin is requiring.

Maybe this is also the issue here.

Regards

Joachim

От: Nikhil Mohite
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 v7.2 Released
От: Marcelo Ochoa
Сообщение: Docker Desktop Extension for PGAdmin 4