Re: pgAdmin 4 v7.2 Released

От Nikhil Mohite
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 v7.2 Released
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Richard Coleman,

We have created issues for this and we are working on it.

On Fri, Jun 2, 2023 at 1:57 AM richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com> wrote:
Also, just closing that dialog box now results in every saved connection re-requesting the saved password all over again.

Why is this happening and how do I revert back to the previous behavior?

Thanks again,
rik.

On Thu, Jun 1, 2023 at 4:25 PM richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com> wrote:
Just upgraded to pgAdmin 4 version 7.2. Even though I have a config_local.py file with the string:
MASTER_PASSWORD_REQUIRED=False
I am still getting a "Migrate Saved Passwords" dialog upon start.

How do I by pass this new dialog?

Thanks,
rik.

Regards,
Nikhil Mohite

От: richard coleman
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 v7.2 Released
От: jh276
Сообщение: pgAdmin, what version of Python required