Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes
Дата
Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Hmm, I just committed the fix and was waiting to receive the
>> pgsql-committers message before sending the confirmation, but I haven't
>> gotten it yet.  Did I do something wrong?  It was my first commit to
>> this repo.
>>
>> ... maybe I should subscribe-nomail to the pgsql-committers list with
>> the @postgresql.org address?

> I did see the commit message.

I didn't see it either.  I think Marc normally does something to ensure
that committers' messages will go through, but maybe he forgot this
time?  Or is there a more general problem with pgsql-committers?  The
last traffic I got from it is

 Subject: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: libpgport routines need nonstandard palloc to wor

which I committed just before leaving for the weekend on Saturday.
Was Alvaro's commit the only one over the weekend?

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes