Re: Using scalar function as set-returning: bug or feature?

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: Using scalar function as set-returning: bug or feature?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

> select into b from my_insert('from func atx');
You missed select something into b. For example,
select ret into b from my_insert('from func atx') as ret;

Using scalar function in from is not bug.
Silent assigning NULL for variables in "into" not matches same in "select"... I think better would be raise warning.

regards, Sergei

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Temporary tables prevent autovacuum, leading to XID wraparound
От: Garym
Сообщение: Is there a cache consistent interface to tables ?