Re: Broken links on main site and other issues

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: Broken links on main site and other issues
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 11 July 2010 15:36, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:

> Hmm there is a lot of old stuff on that page - and given that this book is
> now 10 years old and was only updated to 7.3 (which is now completely
> unsupported by the community) I wonder if we should just get rid of the
> whole page?
>

> Stefan

This is an old page, but I noticed on
http://www.postgresql.org/community/weeklynews/pwn20060319 that
there's a malformed tag on line 159: "<swm@alcove.com.au>"

And this seemed to have happened before too on line 152 of this page:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.158 which reads
"<jolv@genaware.com>"

Is there some code somewhere that's malforming these?

Thom

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: Broken links on main site and other issues
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: Broken links on main site and other issues