Re: Assigning a timestamp without timezone to a timestamp

От christopher wood
Тема Re: Assigning a timestamp without timezone to a timestamp
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks Markus,

But I can't even take credit for that, my business partner suggested using
Postgres.

I have been a DB2 DBA most of my professional life (25 years) until
recently, and a huge proponent of DB2 against the likes of Oracle and
MS-SQL.

So far I am very impressed with Postgres but there is a lot more in Postgres
to get one's head around.  I certainly appreciate having people like you and
Andrew to help me along.

God Bless,
- chris

>From: Markus Schaber <schabi@logix-tt.com>
>To: Andrew Sullivan <ajs@crankycanuck.ca>
>CC: chrisj <chrisj.wood@sympatico.ca>, pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
>Subject: Re: [SQL] Assigning a timestamp without timezone to a timestamp
>Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:07:40 +0200
>
>Hi, Chris,
>Hi, Andrew,
>
>Chrisj wrote:
>
> > please be patient with me sometimes I am slow but I usually get there.
>

>Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> > Sorry, I'm dim,
>
> > Told you I'm dim.
>

>That's just plain wrong. You guys are using PostgreSQL, and that's the
>proof that you're the brightest people on the planet. :-)
>

>HTH,
>Markus
>--
>Markus Schaber | Logical Tracking&Tracing International AG
>Dipl. Inf.     | Software Development GIS
>
>Fight against software patents in Europe! www.ffii.org
>www.nosoftwarepatents.org

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha"
Сообщение: How to overwrite a table [only data]?
От: Erik Jones
Сообщение: Re: i have table