Re: Junk date getting uploaded into date field

От Edson Richter
Тема Re: Junk date getting uploaded into date field
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Em 05/11/2013 10:36, Thomas Kellerer escreveu:
> bsreejithin, 05.11.2013 13:14:
>> Not able to post the attached details as a comment in the reply box, so
>> attaching it as an image file :
>> <http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5776987/Untitled.png>
> It would have much easier if you had simply used copy & paste to post a text version of that SQL.
> Does your mail client not allow you to do that?
>
> But your test case is essentially this:
>
>     select to_date('33-OCT-2013', 'dd-mon-yyyy')
>
> which indeed returns 2013-11-02 (using 9.3.1)
>
> I don't know if this is inteded or actually a bug - I can't find anything in the docs relating to that behaviour.
>
> Thomas

I also don't know if this is intended or a bug, but for me, it seems to
be right: 2013-11-02 is the 33 day counting from 2013-10-01.

Edson

От: bsreejithin
Сообщение: Re: Junk date getting uploaded into date field
От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: Junk date getting uploaded into date field