RE: psqlODBC suggestions

От Robert Willis
Тема RE: psqlODBC suggestions
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Robert

> The issue isn't with the odbc documentation; it is pointing to the
> right places; the issue is that we don't have dedicated attention on
> odbc maintenance, so these requests take time to get processed.
>
> Robert Treat
> https://xzilla.net

I'm hoping that means that in fact, this WAS the right mailing list to
which to mail my suggestions,  and that someone will look them over
and possibly incorporate them in a future release.     That's all I am
hoping for.

Robert Willis

NOTICE from Ab Initio: This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is subject to
confidentialityobligations or is legally privileged, and sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. If
receivedin error, please notify the sender, delete this email, and make no further use, disclosure, or distribution.

От: "James Pang (chaolpan)"
Сообщение: ConnSettings = set client_encoding
От: Jon Raiford
Сообщение: Re: psqlODBC suggestions