Re: psqlODBC suggestions

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: psqlODBC suggestions
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at 3:25 PM Robert Willis <rwillis@abinitio.com> wrote:
> Dave, Jon,
>
> thanks for responding.   I was on vacation but am back now.
>

> I’ll have a look at the various URLs you provided Jon, to see if there is a better
>
> place to respond.     But according to   https://odbc.postgresql.org  (which was the first

The links that Jon posted were geared toward "core" development of the
server itself, and don't apply to odbc development.

> link I got when I searched for “psqlodbc”) it says:
>
>                 psqlODBC is the official PostgreSQL ODBC Driver.
>
> and in the “PsqlODBC Development” section it says:

> Also note that the README.txt in the docs subdirectory of the psqlodbc distribution also
>
> points one to the odbc.postgresql.org site.
>

> Perhaps the documentation could be updated to suggest a better mailing list (or other
>
> method) for questions/bug-fixes, etc.?

The issue isn't with the odbc documentation; it is pointing to the
right places; the issue is that we don't have dedicated attention on
odbc maintenance, so these requests take time to get processed.

Robert Treat
https://xzilla.net

От: Robert Willis
Сообщение: RE: psqlODBC suggestions
От: "James Pang (chaolpan)"
Сообщение: ConnSettings = set client_encoding