Re: Fwd: Log file

От Igor Korot
Тема Re: Fwd: Log file
Дата
Re: Fwd: Log file  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Now is there a command to flush the log - delete the content of it?

All I'm looking for in the log are DDL commands - CREATE/ALTER/DELETE ones.

От: GPT
Сообщение: Re: rw_redis_fdw: SQL Errors when statement is within a function
От: Marian Forums
Сообщение: Re: Question about servicescript for stopping and starting postgresql instance