Re: Fwd: Log file

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Fwd: Log file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/30/18 9:20 AM, Igor Korot wrote:
> Now is there a command to flush the log - delete the content of it?

The only thing I know of is:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/functions-admin.html

pg_rotate_logfile()     boolean     Rotate server's log file

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Nicolas Paris
Сообщение: Re: Full-text Search - Thesaurus relationships
От: legrand legrand
Сообщение: Re: editable spreadsheet style interface