Re: Crash after changing pgAgent Jobs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Crash after changing pgAgent Jobs
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
That sounds like it's working as I'd expect. It would be tricky to
change the error message based on the operation being attempted as
it's raised at a fairly low level. I think it's generic enough that it
doesn't matter though.

От: Dhiraj Chawla
Сообщение: Re: Crash after changing pgAgent Jobs
От: Adrian Heath
Сообщение: Re: Cannot close "error has occurred" dialog box