Re: Fix for Slony replication issue in pgAdmin

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Fix for Slony replication issue in pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, applied.

--
Dave Page
Chief Architect, Tools & Installers

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the query used to find tables in a Slony replic
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin III commit: Ensure that materialised views are available as tar