Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: Fix compilationerror for QtWebEngine

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: Fix compilationerror for QtWebEngine
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, applied.

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

While building runtime with QtWebEngine, we found 2 compilation errors which was introduced due to previous commit in runtime.
  • We set "setNetworkAccessManager" in WebEnginePage which was only required for Webkit so removed that statement.
  • "triggerAction" on WebPage is only required for Qt > 5 with WebKit only. Not required for WebEngine so added that condition.
Please find attached fix for the same. Do review it and let me know for any queries.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: While building runtime with QtWebEngine,we found 2 c
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: Bump version in preparation for release.