[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: While building runtime with QtWebEngine,we found 2 c

От Dave Page
Тема [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: While building runtime with QtWebEngine,we found 2 c
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
While building runtime with QtWebEngine, we found 2 compilation errors which were introduced in a previous commit in
runtime:

We set "setNetworkAccessManager" in WebEnginePage which was only required for Webkit so removed that statement.
"triggerAction" on WebPage is only required for Qt > 5 with WebKit only. Not required for WebEngine so added that
condition.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=07b06348ab487a54077e6fa3aaa16d25c51f6f82
Author: Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com>

Modified Files
runtime/BrowserWindow.cpp | 3 ++-

От: Surinder Kumar
Сообщение: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM2399]: Disabled row's background colordisappeared on save in View data
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: Fix compilationerror for QtWebEngine