Re: Is there a mistake in line 22 of Make.bat?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Is there a mistake in line 22 of Make.bat?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:20 AM Huang, Jun <huangj.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:
Hi,

The following code is line 22 of Make.bat:
        if "%Platform%" == "X86" (

I tried `echo %Platform%` in VS2017 x86 native Tools Command Prompt, the result is "x86"(not "X86").
If it's a mistake, the attached patch adds the changes.

Hmm, on the 32bit build VM I get this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Build Tools>echo %Platform%
X86

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Build Tools>

Which explains why everything works in the production builds. Note that that system is VS 2015 though, but the 64 bit builds are VS 2017 iirc.

Given that 32 bit Windows builds will be dropped soon, I'm inclined to leave this as-is for now.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin][RM-6120]: Adding/updating user should not allow to add an older date in account expires.
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 commit: Revert "Ensure that the account expiration date for r