Re: [pgadmin-support] remove the older pgAdmin 1.4 that came with thePGSQL installation?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] remove the older pgAdmin 1.4 that came with thePGSQL installation?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 5:54 PM, jmorgan3 <jmorgan3@uwf.edu> wrote:
> Hello. I have upgraded by pgAdmin from 1.4 to 1.5 on my windows installation
> of PGSQL. Is there a way to now remove the older pgAdmin 1.4 that came with
> the PGSQL installation?  If so, can you tell me how to do this.

Not with PG 9.6 or below I'm afraid. The PG 10.0 installers will allow
component selection though, so you will be able to remove pgAdmin in
the future (or only install that, or just command line tools, or
whatever).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: jmorgan3
Сообщение: [pgadmin-support] remove the older pgAdmin 1.4 that came with the PGSQL installation?
От: "Vivek Pandey"
Сообщение: [pgadmin-support] Logging all actions