[pgadmin-support] remove the older pgAdmin 1.4 that came with the PGSQL installation?

От jmorgan3
Тема [pgadmin-support] remove the older pgAdmin 1.4 that came with the PGSQL installation?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello. I have upgraded by pgAdmin from 1.4 to 1.5 on my windows
installation of PGSQL. Is there a way to now remove the older pgAdmin
1.4 that came with the PGSQL installation?  If so, can you tell me how
to do this.

Thanks,
Derek

От: "petrov.boris.v@mail.ru"
Сообщение: [pgadmin-support] GUI App: "The application server could not be contacted."
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] remove the older pgAdmin 1.4 that came with thePGSQL installation?